SUMMER 2017 MUST-HAVES
Wondering what’s worth investing in to this season? Then have a little read here..
- First up, is the basket bag. This is an absolute must-have just because it goes with everything. Plus, it looks super cute and gives your outfit that old-school innocence.
- Next, are the velvet ballerinas with an oversized bow. Imagine wearing these babies with ankle length trousers or a cute co-ord (LOVE).
- For ultimate healthy hair, I strongly recommend the KÉRASTASE Chronologiste- range. Seriously, this range treats ALL hair concerns. By the way, did you know that you are supposed to change shampoo and treatments at least twice a year to ensure shiny, strong hair?
- Obviously, if you know me, you would know I love embroidery. So herewith no. 4. An Authentic-looking top, paired jeans is my go-to option. Stack on some jewels, a nice leather bag, and your good to go.
- If tweed and pearls worked for Coco Chanel, it surely works for me. Again, a Chanel-looking blazer, paired with jeans, will give you that nice contrast-effect, resulting in a unique look, remembered by others (that’s the goal here).
Ok, that’s it for now. Have a fabulous week, Lovelies.